I have a small face, I would like to add vertical length and projection to my chin and jaw line, options? (photos)

I am 18 and i am 6 feet tall but my face is very small over a long neck which makes it look wierd mainly my chin is very small and less projected which is the reason for the problem ,  I have a small face especially my chin is very small or i think undergrown i need some 1 or 1.5 cm increment

Chin

Your issue I believe is a jaw problem. Chin maybe involved as well. You most likely have a class II, deep bite occlusion.

If you like to have somewhat satisfaction, you could get sliding genioplasty alone.

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon