Had Septoplasty 2 years ago, now my breathing problems have come back, obstruction look visible. What can I do?

Dear sir/madam, I had septoplasty two years back then I feel much better and comfortable. after two years(now) I can't breathe properly. I look my nose in mirror the obstruction is visible how can it came back wat can i do know plz help me.

Recurrent obstruction

If you can see that a nostril is blocked by something you need to be evaluated by a physician. The possible causes are 1) your septum twisted or was traumatized and is now crooked again 2) you have enlargement of your turbinates which has occurred to compensate for your wider airway 3) you have a new mass that is growing and needs to be evaluated. 

Nasal Airway Obstruction after Septoplasty

You may wish to have a specialist examine your nose for the complaint of obstruction. Despite previous septoplasty,  the nasal septal cartilage may have returned to a deviated position due to poor support or cartilage memory. Other factors, such as allergy, sinusitis, enlarged turbinates or nasal valve collapse may also be contributing to your complaint of obstruction. See and ENT or Facial Plastic Surgeon for recommendations and correction. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon