I have been taking finesteride+minoxidil for 1.5 years. Will quitting fin shed existing hair I used to have before treatment?

I have been taking finpecia+regaine(5%) for 1.5 years and observed good result.Hair loss stopped and i have constant density on crown .From past few weeks i find myself dull ; less energetic and frequent mood swings and slight drop in libido.I am not sure of exact reason behind it (stress or side effects of fin) . Will quitting fin shed existing hair i used to have before treatment or it will shed only new hair gained while on drug . I will be continuing rogaine .

Thanks for your query. Drop in libido is a common side effect of finasteride. You can discontinue the use of it and continue using minoxidil that will maintain your hair quality and density. Hope it helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon