I did eyelid surgery 3 months and 15 days ago. My eyes don't look natural (Photo)

my eyes doesn't Luk natural n gotten narrower if I removed eye make up ,,if I wait can it become natural

Unnatural results after Asian Eyelid surgery.

Double eyelid surgery can produce some no so great results if the technical execution of the operation is off.  I see a great deal of these unnatural results and its because the fold is placed TOO HIGH.  this can be corrected, but it is not simple and may require two revision operations.

Peaked lids

Monilai,

First off, it is too early to decide whether you need another surgery.  I like to wait about 6 months for things to fully settle down.  Your picture suggests that the stitches used to lift the lids have resulted in "peaking".  That is, there is one area in the upper lid which is pulled up more than the others.  This gives an uneven appearance to the lid.  You may wish to speak with your doctor about cutting the stitch or revising it once you are fully healed. Hope this helps.  Cheers and good luck!

Hugo Higa, MD
Honolulu Oculoplastic Surgeon