i have complaints of cellulitis. What are my options?

hi i have experienced multiple cases of cellulitis. i don't have any fresh compliants but whenever i get any injury or abrasion, cellulitis develops on that part of the skin. my doctor recommended me to give blood sample for HIV test but my HIV test also gave negative results. so whatdo you recommend for me? any specific test or medicine etc.. doctor told me to give samples for DHR test and quantitative immunoglobuin test. i have not got the reports of the tests ready.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellulitis?

If you are truly developing cellulitis often a suppressive dose of antibiotics three times a week after a course of antibiotics will decrease bacteria and minimize recurrence of cellulitis. Also allevycin is a prescription cream or spray which decreases surface bacteria and will decrease the chances of becoming reinfected.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulite is common

I am the leading expert on cellulite an developed a therapy for the condition known as the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment. To date, I have seen extremely positive results with the procedure. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulite treatment

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellphone, the unquestionably best cellulite treatment is now available in Arizona.

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon