I want to change my nose shape along with nose skin, is this possible?

My nose is large in size and now with pimples it looks reddish in colour. I want to change both my skin and shape of nose.

Doctor Answers 1

Need photos

We need photos to give you our recommendations.  However, there is very little you can do surgically to change the skin on your nose or the pimples on your nose.  It sounds more like you need a dermatologist to clear up the skin on your nose.  Please provide us photos.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 60 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.