I'm a civil student. I want to become fair and white. Please suggest to me what to do

Even complection

Hi Sunaina thank you for your question. There are a lot of options available including chemical peels, creams and dietary supplements which would help you acheive an even complection. This would remove the tan on your face and body and help u get the skin tone you were born with, but more brighter and even. It is important to understand that obtaining a fair complection is not always the key, a complection which is bright and even is always desirable. Contact us at Cosmoglitz Bangalore in order to consult and obtain treatment.