Which shampoo should I use to make my hair regrow?

I wanted to know which shampoo I should use to make the hair regrow and make the hair thick is loreal shampoo good or I should use the ayurvedic shampoo.

HAIR LOSS SHAMPOO

An organic shampoo as well as medications like Finasteride and Minoxidil can be very helpful in maintaining and keeping your existing hair.

Keep in mind that hair loss is progressive. It is important to get on a preventative regimen. You should switch to an organic shampoo. You can also consider a natural DHT blocker like Saw Palmetto. There are also medications like Finasteride (a DHT Blocker) and Minoxidil (Rogaine) that can be very helpful in maintaining you existing hair, helping to prevent future loss and even regrow some hair. Before taking any medications you should discuss this with your general physician.

Beverly Hills Physician

Shamjpoo

There is no shampoo that will make your hair grow. If you have hair loss you should see a good local doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shampoos for hair growth

To the best of my knowledge, there is no shampoo clincially proven with high quality (randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled) studies to facilitate hair regrowth in individuals experiencing hair loss.

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist