How do I grow a beard?

without any problems and risks ......which food is help to grow faster or which tablet,crean,oil for facial hair(beards) i wanna grow beards fast and thicker on my face and also wanna get clean face without any pimples,dark spots,blackheads etc i don't wanna any skin problem plz tell me its my humble request

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair. Some people are born with the genes for no facial

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair.  Some people are born with the genes for no facial hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Geard growth

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon