How many grafts do I need for my hairline? (Photo)

I Have undergone Transplantation for hairline. Doctor informed me they used 1500 grafts for this. Does it really need 1500 grafts for my hairline?

If your doctor said it needs 1500 grafts and you already had a procedure, it would be too late to do anything at this point.

If your doctor said it needs 1500 grafts and you already had a procedure, it would be too late to do anything at this point.  If you believe something is not right, you may want to address it with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

1500 grafts for hairline appropriate?

As best I can tell from the one helpful photo, 1500 grafts would be a reasonable number......assuming your age and other factors warranted lowering your hairline at this time. But what's done is done--if you had questions about the plan, the time to have discussed them was prior to the surgery.

Jonathan Ballon, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Had 1500 grafts for a hairline only

I would ask what was the plan that you and your doctor worked out?  What I see has to fit into some type of plan and you need to know what it is. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon