FUE: How should I wash my hair?

It's been 6 months since I had a FUE treatment. Want to know how often should I use shampoo and conditioners for hair wash. My scalp is kind of oily n less dandruff I believe .pleaee help me

So how were you washing your hair for the last 6 months? You should be washing your hair as you have all your life.

So how were you washing your hair for the last 6 months?  You should be washing your hair as you have all your life.  If you have issues with dandruff, you can use anti-dandruff shampoos or see your doctor for treatment options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Washing your hair

After a hair transplant and now that it has been 6 months, you can wash your hair as you would have done without having a hair transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Washing following FUE

Hi There, 

You can wash your hair as you normally would. Six months post the grafts have taken and are as your ungrafted hair follicles. I suggest using a zinc based dandruff shampoo, as zinc may stimulate hair growth. Using Minoxidil and Propecia will further the growth from the grafts. 

Hope this helps, 

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician