FUE treatment. Any possible growth ? (photos)

Have uploaded my before and current scalp photos . Please tell me if you can see any possible Growth because I haven't noticed any yet . It's been 6 months now since FUE treatment for about 4000 grafts . I drink and rarely smoke .

Regrowth

The growth pattern of transplanted hair varies from one person to another. However, a satisfactory result may take as long as 8-9 months. It is recommended that Finasteride be taken during this period for the maximum positive outcome. I advise you to consult with your surgeon if you are still not able to see any improvement after the ninth month.

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is there growth

It is difficult to tell you what you already know. If you feel that there is no growth yet, wait another 2 months and if it is still a problem, go back to see your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon