Am I allowed to use oil and shampoo for my head now? Will it affect the growth? (Photo)

It's been six months since I had a FUE treatment for 4000 grafts . Haven't seen any growth so far . My question is am I allowed to use oil and shampoo for my head now . Will it affect the growth ?

Shampoo and oil after FUE

I would say yes, you can use shampoo and oil after 6 months since your FUE procedure. Although, I would suggest giving your doctor that performed the procedure a call and ask him or her.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Using oil after hairtransplant

6 months following your hair transplant procedure, you are allowed to use your own oil and shampoo and this will not effect the growth rate.

Koray Erdogan, MD
Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

6 months following transplant

You can do whatever you want at 6 months after a hair transplant. I would have expected some growth by now

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon