My right eye is displaced 1mm down with asymmetry. Also right lower lid is droopy and tight. Options? (Photos)

I underwent Facial reconstructive surgery 6months back due to accident.which involved construction of orbital floor through mesh and plates to join the bones. Now the doctors have suggested numerous approaches like bone grafting to get the eye alignment ,ptosis treatment for lower eye lid,reconstruction of cheek bone by removing plates. Please let me know the feasible options and success rate?

My right eye is displaced 1mm down with asymmetry. Also right lower lid is droopy and tight. Options?

You need a thorough clinical evaluation. Do you have any double vision? Do you have any problems with eye movements? You need to have an Ophthalmologist evaluation done before thinking of surgical treatments. If the problem is largely cosmetic, It can be treated by a limited surgical approach. Please contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or an Oculoplasty surgeon in your area to evaluate you and give you different options. 

All The Best !

India Plastic Surgeon