Direct Hair Transplant Or FUE ?

I have decided to do hair transplant and have done a lot of research on clinics and surgeons . I have two options - Nu Cosmetic Clinic & DHI Bangalore . The cost is more than double at DHI but they insist its direct hair translant and much better process and results than FUE . I also get good feedback about FUE done at NuCosmetic . Kindly assist me in deciding on one of the options . Does Direct hair implant really provide better results and quicker healing as they say its less surgical

It is best to meet doctors at many clinics before choosing your doctor. Don't get confused with special names.

It is best to meet doctors at many clinics before choosing your doctor.  Don't get confused with special names.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE or Direct hair transplant?

It would be more advantageous for you to evaluate the results and reviews of patients who have undergone these type of surgeries rather than to make a decision strictly based on advertising and appealing and commercialized technical terms that tend to draw in potential patients.

Koray Erdogan, MD
Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

Direct Hair transplant or FUE

I can not advise you on selecting a clinic but I am always worried when someone invents a new name for what they are doing without substantiating what the new technique is

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon