Armpit lipoma removal?

How much price.

#Lipoma Removal

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Armpit lipoma removal?

Thank you for sharing your question.  I would first counsel you to ensure the appropriate diagnosis as a lipoma as oftentimes accessory breast tissue is the cause of the mass.  By seeing a series of board certified plastic surgeons you can receive a better estimate as to the cost once diagnosed.  Best wishes.