After root canal treatment, one of my teeth is discolored. What can I do? (Photo)

After rootcanal treatment fornt of one right side teeth will be discolored.what treatment I can do to turn normal colour..

Options.

u have two options. op1 is re root canal treatment with internal bleaching  or , op2 - porcelain crown or veneer.

for best result go for porcelain crown.

India Dentist

Darkened tooth

Provided the tooth has no decay, Internal Bleaching may be an option. This is where a strong bleaching agent is placed in the canal where the root canal was done and left there for a week, the process may be repeated and then a light filling is placed in the access hole in the back. Ocassionally this is done in conjunction with home whitening.

Mark Sayeg, DDS
Atlanta Dentist