23 y.o considering beard transplant. Want to use this platform and get some generalised answers and get basic queries sorted?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
1. How long will I have to sleep straight and make sure the transplanted sides are not facing the pillow?
for the first 10days is best recommendable.
2. How long to avoid intensive activities like 10K running and gymming?
3. No. of days in I can start trimming / shaving. 3 weeks to 6 week
4. When will donor area get totally normal. wıthın 1 month
5. When will it appear like nothing has been done on the face? 1 month
6. When will final results show I'm aware every surgeon has a different opinion but I am looking for generalised answers as I'm very nervous as I'm in media industry.from 6months
Every doctor has their own specific post operative instructions. It is best to consult with a doctor first to understand
Every doctor has their own specific post operative instructions. It is best to consult with a doctor first to understand the specifics.
It takes 6 to 12 months to see the results.
23 year old and wants to get his beard accelerated
Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.