23 y.o considering beard transplant. Want to use this platform and get some generalised answers and get basic queries sorted?

1. How long will I have to sleep straight and make sure the transplanted sides are not facing the pillow? 2. How long to avoid intensive activities like 10K running and gymming? 3. No. of days in I can start trimming / shaving 4. When will donor area get totally normal 5. When will it appear like nothing has been done on the face? 6. When will final results show I'm aware every surgeon has a different opinion but I am looking for generalised answers as I'm very nervous as I'm in media industry.

Rreeting

Greetings

1. How long will I have to sleep straight and make sure the transplanted sides are not facing the pillow? 

for the first 10days is best recommendable.

2. How long to avoid intensive activities like 10K running and gymming? 

3 weeks

3. No. of days in I can start trimming / shaving. 3 weeks to 6 week

4. When will donor area get totally normal. wıthın 1 month

5. When will it appear like nothing has been done on the face? 1 month 

6. When will final results show I'm aware every surgeon has a different opinion but I am looking for generalised answers as I'm very nervous as I'm in media industry.from 6months 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Every doctor has their own specific post operative instructions. It is best to consult with a doctor first to understand

Every doctor has their own specific post operative instructions.  It is best to consult with a doctor first to understand the specifics.  

It takes 6 to 12 months to see the results.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

23 year old and wants to get his beard accelerated

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon