I'm 23, I got lot of dandruff and hairfall, and my crown head is getting bald it is possible to regrow hair in bald area?

IM 23, my father is not bald, for the past 4 years im having hair fall problem now dandruff problem also. Im getting bald in crown head it is possible ti regrow my hair in bald head and i want my hair back please suggest on this.

Hair growth after #hairloss

it is recommended that you see a hair restoration doctor to find the cause for your hair loss. Once the cause is establish the best treatment options can be given.

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair regrowth

When you catch hair loss early, it is often possible to regrow it.  In your case, finasteride is not only the most effective, but the best tolerated medication and the easiest to keep up for the year it will require for it to work and for you to get full results.  Avoid hair surgery at this time, since your hair loss is not yet stabilized and filling in the crown at this point will leave you with an unnatural result later.Good Luck!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Young man with hair fall

Your biggest enemy is the progressive balding that you might have in the next 5 or so years. The degree of balding that you are showing would suggest that before you undertake a hair transplant, you try the drug finasteride for one year. Get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the progression or if you successfully stopped or reversed it because you need to get insights into your immediate and long term future. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern which the Bulk Measurements will show over a one year time frame, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

GreetingsThank you for your question, ı recommed for you to do the organic Hair transplant this will help to solve your problem of hairfall and regrowth “Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women. To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles. Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”