Are my teeth decaying? Brown spots. (photos)

I have recently discovered brown spots on the back of my front teeth. Is it removable? I am going to to see my dentist soon, but I would like to know how bad it is before i go...

Brown Staining

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

What you're seeing could be decay, but  more likely is tartar buildup on the teeth because of the crowding you have which prevents you from cleaning those areas easily. If that were decay, you would feel holes in the teeth vs. what you actually feel. Having a thorough dental cleaning will address your issue. Getting an appointment along with x-rays will be good for you.