Are these rhinoplasty results possible? (photo)

I found this picture online but wasn't able to find more information on it. Are these results possible through rhinoplasty or is it likely just photoshop?

Realistic results

If the skin is relatively thin, the surgeon very skilled, and all the stars in heaven are properly aligned, then can get this result.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Yes, I believe this is a possible result from having surgery.Results vary from patient to patient depending on what exactly is requested, the patient's anatomy, previous procedures, skin type & many other variables.

Kim Taylor, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Are These Rhinoplasty Results Realistic?

Yes these results are very realistic. The best way to establish reasonable goals is to look at results in patients with noses similar to yours, not morphing. If you still have doubts you can ask to see live patients.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Realistic Tip Results

Yes, this may be a realistic result if the anatomy and skin thickness are not extreme. Every patient has different possibilities, and a consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon is the best way to find out what is practical and predictable. 

Ira D. Papel, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Are these rhinoplasty results possible?

Yes, it is very doable. In the right hands and with a very focused and aggressive techniques this can be achievable. Also, I would encourage you to consider the closed or endo-nasal technique as opposed to the open technique/or scar across teh columella technique

Rhinoplasty for reduction of the bulbous tip

It is possible to reduce the bulbous tip as shown in the 2 photographs, even though the lighting is completely different on those 2 photographs.  To reduce the bulbous tip requires suture techniques and a conservative cartilage removal applied to the lower lateral cartilages of the nasal tip.  In addition, other changes to the nose can be made such as shaving down the dorsal hump and narrowing the bridge.  For many examples and more information about bulbous tip reduction, please see the link and the video below

Reducing Nasal Tip Bulbosity

Hi and thanks for your question and photos.  Yes, these results are possible.  This patient had a very bulbous tip which means that the cartilages that make up the nasal tip are overly large and wide and the arches that make up each side of the tip are very far apart.  I would remove a significant amount of the cartilage and sew the arches together to create a much narrower, more refined tip as seen in the after photo above.

Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible results

Yes the results you show are possible. However, not knowing the source of your photo I cannot say that those specific images are true surgical results. I ask patients to bring in photos of noses they favor in order to get a clear idea of their expectations. Then we can have a meaningful conversation about the likelihood to reach those goals.

Rhinoplasty to reduce the width of the nasal tip

The photos seem real and yes these results are achievable given the expertise of your surgeon.  Sculpting the lower lethal cartilage son the nasal tip in a person with mild to moderate nasal skin tip thickness can produce amazing results.  Look for a qualified facial plastic surgeon who is rhinoplasty specialist in your area for the best results. 

Hope this is helpful