How do you know if you should have revision rhinoplasty or try the non surgical procedure instead? (Photos)

I had my nose worked on when I was young from a deviated septum and the doctor messed up the tip of my nose. I've been wanting to get it fixed for years and finally started going to some consultations. I just heard about the non surgical nose jobs.....Is my nose far to messed up for that? Should I stick with the revision rhinoplasty or could I just get the non surgical kind and save myself some money? I'm terrified for surgery again but that might be the only thing that will fix my ugly nose.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is only an option for some patients

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is only an option for some patients. The tip of the nose, especially with significant asymmetries, is normally approached via revision rhinoplasty by plastic surgeons. Speak with a rhinoplasty surgeon to review possible surgery.

Dr. Chaboki

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical rhinoplasty? Ugh.

Reading around RealSelf, one gets the idea that a non-surgical rhinoplasty is a reasonable thing to do. Almost never ever ever, and certainly not for your nose. It would make it bigger, wouldn't come close to correcting any of the irregularities, and would make it much more difficult for a real surgeon to make a real improvement in your nose. 

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty requires art and expertise. More so for a revision rhinoplasty because of not knowing what was  done in the first surgery, and what is left to deal with. Revision rhinoplasty may require adding more cartilage grafts, and deal with the delicate skin envelope..
There is no good non surgical rhinoplasty, it is a marketing tool to cover problems and a method to market fillers for those who have no experience in doing a rhinoplasty

Revision rhinoplasty surgery

The tip of the nose demonstrates  significant asymmetries, for which a surgical rhinoplasty is required  for permanent result. In our practice, we do not recommend fillers placed  in the tip ,since they are only temporary.

Don't do "nonsurgical" rhinoplasty

Filler would not work for your nose and might be dangerous.   Don't do it.  You would be  disappointed and it would be temporary anyway.   If anyone suggests using silicone injection for a permanent fix,   run away- fast! 
Go see a rhinoplasty specialist.   Your nose is fixable with surgery.   

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhino revision

You have very thin skin and severe asymmetry of the nasal tip cartilages. You may need a combination of grafts and coverage to soften the appearance.