Recovery after Neck Liposuction? (photos)

How long does it take for the swelling and lumps to go aways. When will I completely heal. I'm 4 weeks out a d worried my neck will stay this way.

Neck lipo

It can take several months for all the swelling to subside.  Massage may be recommended by your surgeon.. Best of luck.

Recovery After Neck Liposuction

It can take a while to recover from liposuction anywhere on the body. Follow-up with your plastic surgeon routinely to ensure you are doing what you need to do to help the skin recover. You also might want top consider some non-invasive strategies like Endermologie or other lymphatic massage to hasten the process. Best wishes.