Can anyone point me to an awesome board certified plastic surgeon to do a TT and possibly Lipo around Baltimore?

Would be great if you had a TT & Lipo and love your results with the PS Thanks!

Tummy Tuck with Liposuction in Baltimore

hi Lexi-- You live in a great town for selecting a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon!  Most all us have trained at top residency programs and are great surgeons.  I have been in practice for over 25 years and perform this surgery under IV anesthesia instead of general anesthesia. I use only Board Certified Anesthesiologist.  I do the markings for the incision with you in front of the mirror the morning of surgery so there are no surprises--you will know exactly where your scar will be.  To reduce post op pain, we use pain pumps for the first few days after surgery. This dramatically speeds up your recovery time and makes your recovery much easier.  For liposuction, I use only the thinnest cannulas so that I can achieve the smoothest results.  Please see my before and after photos at my website and  also read my blog articles which I have written about tummy tucks + liposuction over the past 10 years. I hope to see you in consultation in my office!

Tummy tuck Doctor

Make sure you choose a board certified doctor with many years of experience using the latest techniques ( such as liposuction at the same time, removal of all the skin between the belly button and the pubic area and tightening of the muscles without the use of drains!).Not every surgeon will do all these necessary steps to give you the best result!

Morad Tavallali, MD
Vienna Plastic Surgeon

Speaking with previous patients is a great way to get a feel for a good plastic surgeon

I have done many tummy tucks with liposuction and I would be more than happy to arrange for you to talk to some of my patients in order see what the experience is like.  It would require you to come in for a consultation first, but we could then discuss what it will take to achieve your aesthetic goals.

Thank you for your question!

Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon

Greetings Thank you for your question,  Depending on which country you are considering to have your operation, my clinic is in turkey am I am a Board certified Plastic Surgeon with American Board and ISAPS. For all my international patients the price includes their stay in the hotel and VIP transfers from the airport.We have more information on the link below about our service and more options.

I could be your man! I've been in practice for over 20 years. Tummy tucks could be the most common procedure I perform so I know I would be able to take great care of you. Check out my website. Hope to see you soon.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. The best search you can do through the website of the American Board . They can tell you exactly the AB doctors in the Baltimore region. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy tuck surgery

Dear Lexi,    Not all results of tummy tuck surgery are the same, because experience , skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, you can't avoid the need for due diligence research and choosing wisely your surgeon.             Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent  and attractive with flat stomach, low scar and nice belly button. Also, check the reviews on 'Realself' for ratings and positive experience reports.                                           Best of luck,                                                                  Dr Widder

Tummy Tuck and Lipo

Thank you for your question- there are a lot of us board certified plastic surgeons in the Baltimore/ DC area.  We all think we do excellent work- and I think as colleagues many of us feel the vast majority do perform excellent work.  The question then comes to how do you pick a plastic surgeon?  You hit upon one of the big points already- make sure they are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Then you make appointments, and you can make appointments with more than one physician.  Talk with them, have them examine you.  Make sure they are realistic with the treatment plan, with the surgical expectations, and that they are safe.  Make sure you are comfortable with them as your surgeon.  There are a lot of very good plastic surgeons here- the issue is finding the plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable.  All the best, 

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based upon photos you posted previously, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. I offer complimentary consultations to discuss your treatment options. Hope this helps!

Surgeon in Baltimore

Thank you for your question. There are many excellent surgeon in the Baltimore/Washington area and you will not have to travel far to find one. You should look for someone who is board-certified. Meet as many as you can. And when you "click" with one of them, you will know that is the best person to have your surgery with. Good luck!