Picking nose after Rhinoplasty, will it result in the graft shifting?

i had rhinoplasty 3 months ago. more specifically, i had a columellar strut graft placed to increase tip projection. recently, i developed a sinus infection that lasted about 4 days. during that time, i was constantly picking and blowing my nose. could that behavior result in the graft shifting or is the graft strong enough to withstand it? would it even be possible for a columellar graft to shift from nose picking?

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty results

After about 3 months, the nose should be fairly well healed and manipulation should not affect the results at this point.