Does my nose still look bulbous? (Photo)

I had rynoplasty about 10 months ago to get rid of my bulbous tip,for the most part other than a couple of small spots ,my nose has become soft. To get to the point,does my nose still look bulbous or does it fit my face nicely...opinions???

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty results

The photo is not that close and there is nothing to compare it to. If you are happy that is all that matters. Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty results

Quite honestly, the only opinion that matters is yours. If you aren't happy with your results then schedule an appointment with your surgeon to discuss your options. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon