How much will it cost to reduce my nose?

I only want to make my nose holes smaller. Thanks.

Rhinoplasty Cost

Thank you for your question. It is understandable that you would like to have information about the cost of surgery as soon as possible. Your plastic surgeon must first complete a thorough evaluation before your individualized surgical plan can be developed. Following this, the fees required for your surgery will be discussed with you. While most insurance plans will not pay for aesthetic nose reshaping, they frequently will cover surgery performed on the internal structures of the nose to improve breathing problems. Your plastic surgeon can discuss this with you during your personal consultation. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Nostrils

To change the size or shape of the nostrils, you will need some sort of alar base reduction.  Best of luck.

Before you decide on this treatment know that it will require incisions and a scar at the edge of each nostril where it meets your face. In many patients these heal very well but not in everyone. Also perfectly symmetric nostrils may not always be possible if yours are not already symmetric. Before you even think about cost you must be certain that the risks and benefits are right for you :)

Jeffrey Watson, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of rhinoplasty

Thanks for the question.

First of all I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want.

The investment for this procedure rounds:
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Alarplasty

The procedure you are describing is called an Alarplasty. An alarplasty is the technique that is commonly used for nostril reduction. This procedure consists of making an incision on the inside or outside of the nostrils then removing a specific amount of tissue to reduce the size and/or make more symmetrical. I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for an alarplasty. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $2,000-$4,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Reducing the nostrils

Cost is a relative term without fully understanding the complexity of a specific nose. If it is truly just reducing the nostril size without changing any other features of the nose, you could potentially do this under local anesthesia to reduce cost. The cost would be in the range of $3,000-$4,000. Keep in mind though that you would require a full consultation with photos and imaging to better understand the procedure specific to your nose. Hope this helps.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

The cost of rhinoplasty procedures depends on many factors, including exactly what you would like changed. It really takes a consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to help you define your goals and describe exactly what is needed. Some patients need only a tip modification, others need a hump removed and the nose straightened. It is worth taking the time to investigate not only what you want changed, but the experience of the surgeon as well.

Ira D. Papel, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Cost of rhinoplasty varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD