Microdermabrasion opinions?

I have minor acne scarring from years of acne. It's tiny dots along my cheeks and jaw line. Will microdermabrasion help this?

Microdermabrasion opinions?

Thanks for your query. More than microdermabrasion , dermabrasion with dermaroller or fractional co2 laser will have a better result. Hope it helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Microdermabrasion is very superficial and will not help acne scarring. for scarring you need a dermabrasion or fillers

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

HiMicrodermabrasion is a form of deep exfoliation of the upper layers to the Epidermis, which aids in cell regeneration and increases the cellular turnover. It therefore will mildly improve the texture of the skin but will not remove the scars. For greater longer lasting results may I suggest Medical Needling as an alternative. This collagen stimulant is effective at improving visible scarring as well as conquering the signs of aging. 
Hope this helps.

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon