Looking for a surgeon!

Is there any surgeons that specialize with contour and defining or aggressive Tummy Tuck or Lipo on Bigger and Thicker women that r not outside of the US.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Who should I go to?

Your question is great; who should do my BBL and tummy tuck? The answer is simple; see a board certified plastic surgeon who operates at a certified facility and does a ton of Brazilian butt lifts and you will be in good hands. Ask your surgeon a simple question; how many bbl/tummy tuck have you done last year? Don't settle for vague answers and you will be in good hands

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Looking for a surgeon!

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Tummy Tuck - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your tummy tuck. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in body contouring procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. I frequently perform body contouring on "bigger and thicker" women and would be happy to see you for a complimentary consultation. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.