How long do I have to wait for 2nd BBL? It's been 2 months. Will I be able to lipo from inner and outer thighs? (Photo)

I am two months out from my bbl. I am not happy with my results. I cannot get in contact with my first plastic surgeon, so I am looking to go to another ps. How long do I have to wait for 2nd BBL? I do not have a lot of fat around abs and flanks, will I be able to lipo from inner and outer thighs?

Redo BBL

Ideally wait for 6 months.
Your result will continue to change over this time.
Three months is the earliest to have a second BBL.

Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
S/he will advise  you where fat can be removed -
the inner and outer thighs, the flanks and tummy are common areas.

Be sure your new surgeon is realistic about what to expect - so you aren't disappointed again. Best wishes.

Revision Surgery BBL

3-6 months is usually a good time frame to use before a second butt augmentation. It is good to give time for the tissues to heal well.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Revisions in BBLs

A second Brazilian Butt Lift isn't even considered in my practice (except in very unusual instances) until six months have gone by. This is because disappointment in the early stages is so common. When the initial swelling goes away (around week six) it is very likely everyone is sad (even the best results). In waiting a few months dramatic changes are noted. Photos don't lie: In a few months, keep an open mind, and look at your before & after photos: If you're still interested in more, see your surgeon, or any board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of Brazilian Butt lifts, and you will be in good hands. All surgeries carry risks and even in my hands at least one in every twenty BBLs has to be redone for various reasons, one of which is just wanting more. Good luck.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

How long do I have to wait for 2nd BBL? It's been 2 months. Will I be able to lipo from inner and outer thighs?

I will usually operate for a revision at 3 months at the earliest time.  Other areas can be liposuctioned and that fat can be used for a revision.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Revision BBL

I am not sure why you can't get in touch with your surgeon, but it might be possible to do a revision Bbl. Best to wait about 3-4 months total since your recent surgery.

Correction of BBL

Correction of unsatisfactory results of BBL is much more difficult to correct and requires a lot of pure fat.
The inner thighs do not have enough fat for BBL.