Should I get laser skin surgery or a chemical peel? (Photo)

In the pictures you can tell my skin is uneven because of the dark spots. I have extremely sensitive skin and it seems like everday a new pimple pops up add then I pop it or wait it out and a new mark! Please tell me what to do! I really want clear and flawless skin.

Melarase creams for pigmentation

Avoid surgery. I would recommend Melarase AM, Melarase PM, Melapads, and Replenish creams. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Control acne, consider peels or laser

The best step forward is to control your break outs. This will prevent PIH or skin darkening. You do have a selection of lasers such as gentle Q Switch or Picosure Focus to help decrease the pigmentation, or, TCA at only 8% every 2 weeks in a professional setting. 

Cheers

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Vi peel

The vi peel or q switch yag is safe for skin of color. Either wil help with blemishes. Improve skin texture and improve ,minor scars.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Surgery

I never recommend laser resurfacing or chemical peels to people of color.  There is too much of a risk.  Have regular facials and use good skin care products to improve your skin.   Also, eating healthy and taking vitamins will help.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD