Can Invisalign fix my midline asymmetry and arch problem? (photo)

My upper teeth have bothered me for a while. I had braces (top and bottom) for 8 months to address overcrowding but I am not happy with the results. My teeth are not symetric and it's almost like my upper arch is narrower on the right side. My midline is off and I would like to know if both my upper and lower midline could be corrected with Invisalign? Can Invisalign also address the asymmetry with my arch on top?

Invisalign can work with the right doctor

Yes it's not a question of can Invisalign move teeth, It certainly can.
I think it will be a question of picking a highly qualified Invisalign doctor. I routinely treat difficult cases with Invisalign.  You need to find a doctor who has the experience and skill set who can treat you.

Its difficult to judge if upper and lower midline can be coincident based on one picture. That being said your case finish can be refined!

Newton Dentist

Can Invisalign Fix Asymmetry?

Invisalign is not your best choice to solve your problems. You are absolutely correct about asymmetry and uneven arch development. This is also what is causing your "gummy smile" and midline deviation.

I would recommend finding a doctor who understands epigenetic orthodontics and you will get beautiful results.

Good luck!

Invisalign?

Thanks for posting the picture. Your best result is going to be from going back into braces with an orthodontist who understands your cosmetic concerns. I agree with all of your points. It is disappointing that after wearing braces for 8 months this is how you finished. You may be able to achieve your goals with Invisalign but the treatment time will be longer and cost higher than conventional orthodontics. 

Invisalign Treatment

Invisalign braces will fix your asymmetry issue. As invisalign braces are much more convenient as compare to metal braces. 

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist