I wanted to know if I could get a breast augmentation and BBL at the same time?

I wanted to know if I could get a breast augmentation with BBL at the same time?

Thank you for your question. Absolutely, you would be able to consider a breast augmentation and buttock lift to be performed together. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate. Good luck with your decision.

Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants / Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Yes, if you are in overall good health and cleared for surgery by your PMD both procedures can be performed together.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

BBL and breast augmentation

Yes, if you are healthy, it may be possible to perform a BBL and breast augmentation at the same time.

Combined BBL and breast augmentation

Yes, you can have a breast augmentation and a fat transfer to the buttock simultaneously if you are in good health.  You must be prepared to sleep on your side for several weeks after surgery however. Consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons to be sure you are a good candidate for this particular combination.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Multiple Procedures

Thank you for your question.  If a patient is in good health and a good candidate for the procedures, in our practice we ogten combine these proceudres to produce beauutiful overall results.  Scheudle an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeoin to be evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address yoru goals and concerns, then work together with your dsurgeon to build the surgcal plan that will best help you achieve the look you desire.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

A breast augmentation and buttock augmentation can be done at the same time.

These two procedures can be easily performed at the same time. The buttock augmentation would be done first in the patient position for the breast augmentation in such a fashion to prevent pressure on the area that was fat grafted.

Breast Augmentation and BBL at the same time....? Not a smart idea!

I would strongly recommend against this combination!   No rational plastic surgeon would tell any of their breast augmentation patients.... "Go home and lay on your stomach/implants!", because we all know that one of the most common issues with breast implants is malposition.  There is no question that laying on them and getting in and out of bed in that position will likely result in your implants winding up in the wrong or an uneven position!   Plus, laying on your side is not great for the implant position or for the fat put in youor lateral buttocks/hip area.   It's best to not lay on the new fat cells either.   So, you can't lay on your sides, you can't lay on your back and you can't lay on your stomach.   So, Yes! The two procedures can be done at the same time if you would like to risk having your breast implants healing in the wrong position or if you don't mind risking killing more of your fat cells, Or..... if you can just sleep standing up for the next few weeks! 
Be sure to consult a Plastic Surgeon who is well experienced in these procedures.   Yes!  They can be done at the same time, but I don't recommend it!  It's just not a smart thing to do!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Breast augmentation and brazilian butt lift

It is not uncommon for patients to have multiple procedures under the same anesthetic, including a breast augmentation and a Brazilian butt lift. However, the most important thing is safe surgery and making sure your doctor and anesthesiologist think it would be safe for you to be under an anesthetic for as long as they think they would need to safely do the procedure. Consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery is a great way to start. Best, MMT

Marissa Tenenbaum, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

BA and BBL at the same time?

Breast augmentation and Brazilian Butt Lift can be performed safely at the same time.  However, the recovery is a bit more challenging since you will not be able to lie on your stomach (because of the breasts) or your buttock (because of the fat transfer) for three weeks.  The former because it is uncomfortable to lie on new implants.  The later because you don't want to put pressure on the transferred fat that may comprise the blood supply to the fat resulting in loss of the fat.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and bbl

Hello and thank you for your question. If you are an appropriate candidate for each procedure, you can have both performed safely at the same time.  I frequently perform this combination surgery in my patients. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with.  I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD