If I have slight liver disease, would it be safe to still get TT and Lipo?

If I have a slight Liver Disease would it be safe to still get Tt and Lipo

Thank you for the question. It all depends on what you mean by "liver disease".  Best to obtain "medical clearance" from your gastroenterologist or hepatologist.  Once this occurs, it will be important that you select your plastic surgeon and anesthesiologist carefully (for example, adjustment of anesthetic agents, type and quantity, may be necessary).  Best wishes.

Medical clearance for cosmetic surgery is required

As long as you're cleared by your hepatologist or internal medicine doctor for surgery, you should be fine.  It is very common for patients with other medical issues to get cosmetic surgery as long as they are receiving the appropriate treatment and are deemed good surgical candidates by their medical doctors.

Thank you for your question!

Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon