Looking for a good BBL doc in Florida

Im looking to get a bbl and breast lift with explantation. I have decided to look in FL area since South American culture has influenced the South FL area with doc specializing in bbls. The docs up this way dont do too many of them and charge triple the price. My top doc pick was DR Duran but..i do not want to leave the country. My American pick is Dr Salama I like his work and his prices are resonable. But I would like to keep my options open. Can you recomend any other doc in the area boared certified?

Brazilian Butt Lift..... Be careful!

I have to say, it's pretty funny that someone in Baltimore would fly to Florida to get the BBL procedure.   This is where it all began!  I was one of the first 2 docs in the country to perform the BBL procedure!   Yes, I admit it'll cost more, but that's because the way I perform this procedure (as well as many of the docs in this area) will take about 6-8 hours, depending on what  you will be having done, compared to the 2-3 hours when performed in other areas.   The good thing is that I have NEVER had any patients lose any significant volume of fat. However, I have unfortunately seen MANY patients come to me a few months after having this procedure in Florida or in the Caribbean, stating that all of their fat went away!  This shouldn't happen!!!!   I have seen infections, lumps, asymmetries, and many other complaints from patients operated on by these surgeons!   The biggest issue is technique!    They tend to do the whole procedure in about 2-3 hours.   This procedure typically takes me and many other surgeons about 6-8 hours!   That's a  major difference!   I could do it in 2-3 hours too.  Complication rate would go way up!                     Fat re-absorption would go way up!    I choose to do it the way that works consistently!   Never had anyone unhappy!   Never had anyone lose any significant volume of fat!      Don't waste your money!   Don't go to an "Assembly Line Surgeon!"  Many of these docs are just raking in the dough!   Once you leave town, you're on your own!   I have had many patients come to me, asking that I take care of them after surgery, treat their infections, their lumps and scar issues!   It shouldn't be this way!   Choose a surgeon who gives beautiful LONG TERM RESULTS, not pics of patients a few weeks after surgery while they are still swollen and bruised!   You don't reach your final size until about 3 months!   Pics before then are misleading and pointless!   Don't be scammed!!!!!   If they can't show you pics at 6 months or a year or 5 years, then be cautious!   

Bbl doc

If you live in Baltimore, I am sure that there are several good docs in the area that perform BBL. It is important to be able to get adequate post-op care for normal healing as well as treating complications.

Looking for a good BBL doc in Florida

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  

At my practice i don't perform those two procedure at the same time. it has to be months apart.

Remember when you do a BBL you cant apply pressure to the back at least 2 weeks. and when you do a Breast Lift you cant apply pressure to the front.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

Rami Ghurani, MD