Fat transfer cost on the East Coast?

I would like to get lipo with fat transferred to my butt could that be done under $7000 in the US.

Fat transfer costs

Thanks for reaching out.  Fat transfer or Brazilian butt lift costs vary depending on a few factors.  One is geographical location, costs tending to go up near major metropolitan  areas.  The other is how much work needs to be done.  That being said I think it can be done for less than $7,000 but that would be on the low end of the spectrum.I hope this helps :)

Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL costs in the US

Average cost of BBL on the east coast of the US is ten thousand dollars. With the exception of Florida where surgeons are not required to carry malpractice insurance. More important than the price is the result. See a board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of Brazilian butt lifts and you will be in good hands. Ask a simple question: how many fat transfers did you do last year? Don't settle for vague answers and good luck.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

Every surgeon is a bit different and the fee can vary from location to location. Best to find a good surgeon and then figure out the costs. Best of luck.

Email: mnixon212@aol.com

While cost should be a factor, where you have the surgery should also be a very important consideration. You are not just buying a sweater that you may just discard if you end up not liking it. Having said that the range on the east coast would probably be around $7000-12,000. Some office offer periodic discounts. You should call ecnter of plastic surgery that perform many buttock augmentation using fat transfer.

George Lefkovits, MD

Qoute On Surgical Procedure (BBL)

Hello and thank you for your question,
Yes, there are many locations with less than $7000 price point. Check for  joint commission ambulatory  surgery Center, AOA or AMA board-certified plastic surgeon, realself reviews of the location and the surgeon.
I wish you well through your surgery and recovery,

Dr McAdoo

• 32,000 procedures  
  • 20 years experience
  • AOA board certified plastic surgeon