How much would it cost for my breast lift? (Photo)

I don't wanna lose any volume/size, all I want is a perky version of my boobs (assuming the aerola will be a lot smaller)

Breast Li

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

LIft

You definitely could benefit from a lift. You will likely need a small reduction of tissue to accomplish this being that they are hanging so low.

Breast lift

You look like you would get a really major change in your appearance with a breast lift. Prices vary a lot from region to region. Find a plastic surgeon who you really like their post op breast lift photos. Good luck.

Breast lift cost

You are a good candidate for a breast lift but you will lose some volume with a lift as excess skin is removed.  In our area, the cost of a breast lift is $6000 which includes the surgeon's, anesthesia, facility, and pathology fees. 

Dr. Luong

Jacqueline Anne Luong, MD, FACS
Edina Plastic Surgeon

Breasy lift or small reduction

A lift with maybe a small reduction in size will get you the result you desire. The cost varies but in my area is about $6000. Look at the doctors credentials and before and after photos. Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

How much would it cost for my breast lift?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.