Columellar strut stable?

I just saw my surgeon 3 months post op. he said everything looks good and that the graft hasn't shifted. I was wondering how secure the graft is at 3 months. am I in the clear? or do I still run the risk of the graft shifting. obviously significant trauma could disrupt any nose. but is my nose as strong as a typical nose?

Structural grafts of the nose are considered to be stable at 3 months. Most absorbable sutures that are used in open rhinoplasty are fully or mostly resorbed by that time and the scar has gained enough strength around them. 

Columella strut

At three months the columella strut should be very stable. Often it is sutured in place at the time of surgery and then scar tissue eventually grows around it.  

By 3 months if is unlikely that anything will shift out of position and you can return to normal activities. A modern open structure rhinoplasty makes a nose that is as strong or stronger than your orginal nose