Cheek fillers? (Photo)

I just want the illusion of having cheek bones. The first doctor wouldn't fill my cheeks because "i didn't need it". While I appreciate a professional opinion, I would like to find someone who will do it, simply because it's just an injectable filler and it is only temporary. If anyone in the DMV would be up for it, I'd happily make an appointment.

Cheek augmentation with fillers

Fillers indeed can reliably provide the appearance of higher cheeks, which can provide a facial appearance that is considered sexier (in the younger patient) and more rejuvenated and less tired (in the older patient).  Several fillers on the market are available depending on considerations on the costs and the desired amount and longevity of the augmentation.  A comprehensive evaluation in-office is required. 

Cheek augmentation with fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

#filler

your request is not unreasonable. I usually measure my patient's facial golden ratio before filler placements to make sure it is still within the limits of their facial proportions if they desire augmentation in a certain area. Im sure you will not have a problem finding a doctor in your area who can do fillers for you. 

#filler

What you need vs what you want

I think that we cosmetic doctors are trained to improve the appearance of our patients. Having said that I also think that what you are asking for is not unreasonable. I would advise,like the others who answered here that a filler is safe and temporary. If you like the results then you can repeat the process some time in the future.
Be well,

Dr Beverly Johnson

Beverly Johnson, MD
Silver Spring Dermatologic Surgeon

What you need vs what you want

Be well,

Dr Beverly Johnson

Beverly Johnson, MD
Silver Spring Dermatologic Surgeon

Cheek fillers?

I agree cheek fillers would benefit you!  Women are very beautiful with soft, round cheeks.  You have a beautiful cheek area and a slight augmentation would enhance the beauty of your face.

Cheek fillers?

Cheek Filler

Voluma is a great filler for better defining cheeks in women of all ages. Women who are older or with more volume loss typically need more syringes of filler or more frequent injections.

Cheek Filler

Fillers

Fillers can be used to augment the cheeks. Saline as a test can be used if you are not sure to give a rough idea of the result.

Fillers

Cheek fillers

Juvederm Voluma in the cheek typically looks nice when done in moderation.  Typically one syringe of filler is great for the patient with minimal volume needs. Two or more syringes are needed when there is volume loss in the cheeks. Sometimes I pair these with other hyaluronic acid fillers if there are tear troughs that need to be disguised.

Cheek fillers

Cheek fillers?

I do not think it is unreasonable to inject fillers in younger patients who want fuller cheeks.  In my opinion,  Radiesse is an excellent choice for this area.  As with all procedures, there are risks so you would need a consultation to discuss your options in detail and make an educated choice. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon.  

Cheek fillers?