Once you've had a Brazilian butt lift with fat grafting, how long is it before your butt feels normal (soft & jiggly) again?

A lot of this will depend upon the amount injected and the technical aspects of surgery.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

How long is it before your butt feels normal (soft & jiggly) again?

It depends on several factors, but long term results are usually evident after 2-3 months as the swelling subsides.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Postop Swelling after BBL

Thank you for your question. The firmness you are feeling is swelling after a BBL.  It takes about 4 months for 85% of the swelling to resolve and about 6-9 months for the balance.  Each month it will feel a bit more natural.  Best wishes on your recovery.

BBL

I think for most patients that undergo a brazilian butt lift, within about 3-4 months most buttocks feels "about normal."  This usually coincides with the resolution of the swelling.

Like any procedure it takes time to have the surgical site feel" normal". In my epxeience it usually takes about 6-12 weeks for the swelling to have subsided and for the buttocks to feel soft and :normal).

George Lefkovits, MD

How long after A Brazillian Buttocks Lift does it take your butt to get Jiggly?

When a Brazilian Buttocks lift is performed, fat is injected into the buttocks to help sculpt it and increase projection.

Immediately after surgery there is swelling. As the swelling subsides there will be some decrease in volume. After liposuction, the areas that were harvested ,and the areas that  were fat grafted become firm and sometimes hard. This firmness usually is the greatest at 1-2 months, and then begins to soften. It typically, takes 6 months for most plastic surgery procedures to reach equilibrium.

So after 6 months you can shake your booty.

Yours, Jon M. Grazer, MD, MPH, FACS

Newport Beach , CA