Bruising ON nose tip after revision?

I had a revision rhinoplasty almost 3 weeks ago. Ear cartilage was used to extend my nose to de-project and counter rotate (lower) my tip. The tip and bridge (lateral cartilages) were also refined (narrowed). I have a small, faint pea-sized bruise actually ON the left side of my tip which will NOT go away. The area has also slightly atrophied, leaving a very slight "dent." And ideas on what this could be and if it will resolve in time? Thank You Thank you in advance for any help/advice.

Skin issue

Without seeing you in person, it is difficult to say but may be related to the soft tissue envelope over the tip +/- grafts.  Best to review with your surgeon.