Can broad band light help this? (photos)

I've been off of accutane for a month now. I don't get pimples anymore but now I'm struggling with confidence because my fave is really red all the time. My laser surgeon suggested BBL to help with redness and help the texture of my skin. Any suggestions on how to help this please?

Laser treatment for redness...

Thank you for your question.  BBL will help with diffuse redness across the face.  Other considerations would include the Excel V, Pulsed Dye laser, and Laser Genesis V.  You are likely a very candidate for Laser Genesis as it will dramatically improve the diffuse redness and there are compelling studies being undergone currently that show it dramatically improves acne and acne prone skin.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon