Had a breast lift with 475cc silicone implants two years ago and regret my decision. What are my options? (Photos)

I regret my decision to do this surgery, I think my implants have possibly started leaking, my boobs are beyond heavy, are sagging worse than before surgery and I'm having horrible back pain. I should've never had 475cc implants put in with the lift. I'm going seeing a different Doctor to get these things removed, and get a breast reduction I'd rather have my old breasts than this disaster. One of my breast looks deflated. Major depression two years later After surgery SHOW LESS

Sorry to hear your story!

Sorry to hear your story, it breaks my heart when I see a result that looks good in a photo still cause such anguish. I'm guessing that you didn't want to be be big, just perky! See a board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of natural breasts lift ( lift with fat not implants ) and operates at a certified facility and you will be in good hands. Don't be too shy to ask; how many times did you take implants out, redo a lift, and do a fat transfer to correct a condition like mine? Don't settle for vague answers and good luck.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery

You should not be depressed because your situation can be improved.  Just removing the implants and doing a lift should improve your situation.  You have every opportunity to have beautiful breasts again so you should not worry at all.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Regrets after breast augmentation/lifting surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after previous breast augmentation/lifting surgery. The best breast operation for you will depend on your personal goals. In other words, once you have  communicated your goals directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full length mirror and with the help of goal photographs, you will come up with the best plan to achieve an outcome you will be happier with.  In regards to your goals, careful communication of desired breast size/shape/position will likely be key.

As you likely know, two of the main options include: 

1. Breast implant removal along with breast lifting surgery  

2. Downsizing of breast implants and additional breast lift surgery.

Again, your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to a discussion of pros/cons/risks/complications associated with all options discussed. For many reasons, careful selection of your plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make. Best wishes with your decision-making and for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.