Right breast is still high. I start to massage downwards only on right breast. It feels really tight. Is this normal? (photo)

Breast aug March 25 15 500 cc incision in cuff and submuscular. Is there something more I should do wear a strap. Or just wear sports bra. I know I'm still early out maybe this is normal? Thank you

Implants take time to settle

Hi, I have attached a link that might be helpful...

Hi taijmd, at three weeks after implant placement, there is normally swelling and your pectoralis muscle has not relaxed fully. Your board certified Plastic surgeon will likely offer you many ideas, such as massaging the muscle, stretching the muscle, wearing a band, use of a heating pad to help relax the muscle, but mostly, just waiting. What you are experiencing is common-hang in there!

Breast aug at 3 weeks

At three weeks post-op you are still healing. Specifics about bands, etc.. should be addressed by your surgeon. 

Too high implants

this is the most common question on this website.  please be patient. it takes six months to see the final result

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Implant position.

Your implants are still high but you are only about three weeks out from surgery.   So there is some room for the implants to drop.  I like to use a bandeau strap and often recommend some gentle upper pole massage for my patients.  I would discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon and see what their recommendation is. 

Breast massage

I do not require the patients were a strap after surgery.  Massage of the implants is enough to let them drop into position.