Is a Brazilian Butt lift the best option? (photos)

I would like a round fuller butt. I'm not sure if the Brazilian butt lift would look good on me or will lipo alone make a difference. Also i would like to know how much i would need to achieve my goal.

Is a Brazilian Butt lift the best option?

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Brazilian butt lift would definitely give you the fuller buttocks. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. Thank you for your question.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

BBL

Great question and good photos. See a board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of Brazilian butt lifts in your area and operates at a certified facility. Ask how many BBLs did you do last year? Don't settle for vague answers, no one forgets how many butts she, or he, did last year. Good luck, do your homework. 

BBL

BBL candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You look like a great candidate for a brazilian butt lift. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person.
That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL candidate?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction of your hips and back with fat grafting to your buttocks.   You should get a great result, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL

Based on the pictures posted. To sculpt the body, you need a tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks. That will give a major improvement.
If you wish the fat taken can be transferred to the buttock.
But to do a Brazilian Buttock Lift by liposuction of multiple areas without paying attention to the abdomen and the flanks will not enhance your figure 

. It may just give a larger but in a sea of excess skin

BBL

BBL

Dear shyybaby,

Thank you for posting pictures with your question. You are a great candidate for a BBL. Lipo alone will improve your body shape, but the fat transfer will give you the round fuller butt you are looking for. It is mandatory in you case to also have tummy tuck performed to eliminate the fat-skin excess, fix the abdominal muscle and get a flatter belly. Best wishes. 

Kelvin Eusebio, MD

BBL

Dear shyybaby,

Kelvin Eusebio, MD

Based on your photos you are a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift however you will likely require a tummy tuck after to treat the loose skin it will leave you with on your abdomen. The only way to know for sure is to consult with an experienced board ceritfied plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Regards, 

BBL Results

A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a great procedure to give you a rounder, fuller buttocks. With a Brazilian Butt Lift, not only is the size and shape of your buttocks enhanced, but the surrounding areas, like the back, hips and thighs, are contoured with liposuction, so that you truly look your best! 

Brazilian Butt Lift surgery works by transferring fat from other areas of the body to your buttocks in just one procedure. First, I will perform liposuction in areas with excess fat, most commonly, the abdomen, back, thighs, hips, and flanks (or love handles.) When I perform liposuction in these areas, I take my time to not only remove the excess fat, but to also contour the areas to further enhance your results. After I complete the liposuction, the fat suctioned from these areas is carefully purified and the STEM cells are separated and re-injected into the buttocks. One of the key benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift is that the fat tissue being added is not foreign to the body; there is virtually no chance of rejection, making this a safe procedure.

Your next step should be to consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon so that he/she can examine you in person and better explain what type of results are realistic for you. Good luck!

BBL Results

Best option

Depends on your goals.  For optimal result, I would suggest liposuction with a tummy tuck and a BBL to achieve a rounder fuller butt and hour glass shape.  Best wishes.

Best option

You appear to be a very good candidate for the BBL. But looking at your abdomen, you would have the best result from the BBL and a TT. Your abdomen seems to have a lot of extra skin. By doing both a TT and BBL you will have a nice balance of your front and derriere. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL, as well as doing both a TT and BBL at the same time.

George Lefkovits, MD - Account Suspended