Am I a candidate for a bbl or do I need implants? (photos)

I really want an hourglass body, I workout very hard but I can't seem to achieve it. I would prefer a bbl under local anesthesia bc I have a heart murmur, iv been to 9 doctors all Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. Iv been told I need to gain ten pounds, another said I need implants, and another said he can do it as I am but his reviews weren't great. I'm also prone to skin infections and have to clean cuts otherwise I get an infection...thoughts? 

Am I a candidate for a bbl or do I need implants?

I have had good success with thinner patients.  Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with fat transfer to the buttocks would likely yield a nice result for you.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is a procedure I do often, and I can tell
you that I would never consider attempting it under local- it would be
prohibitively painful for the toughest of patients, and if you are in
pain, it is impossible to do our best work. I will tell you with 25 years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure. A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Lipo and BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Are You a Candidate for a BBL?

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.  
A BBL under local anesthetic is possible.  However, the degree of liposuction is not as good as when you are fully asleep.  A heart murmur does not necessarily mean you can not have general anesthesia.  Is there any underlying medical condition why you are prone to skin infection?  Whether or not to gain weight depends on what you are wanting.  I have performed BBL on patients with your frame/size and they are extremely happy with their results.  However, they were looking for mild to moderate shape changes.  If you want a a large shape change and a large butt, then I think you would minimally have to gain 10lbs.  Even with the a 10lbs weight gain, based on your photos, I tend to lean toward thinking you would need a combination implant and fat grafting if you want a significant shape change and volume increase.
Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Brazilian butt lifts in slender patients

A BBL would greatly benefit you, but if you want volume (not just a lift) you may be disappointed. One can only give you what you can give up. See  A board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of Brazilian butt lifts, operates at a certified facility and  answers the following question; "how many of these did you do last year on slender patients like me, and may I speak to one of them?" Do not eccept vague answers, and good luck.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon