I'm 5'2" and 165 and I want 1400 cc's in each cheek. Is that possible? Do I have to stay the weight I am to preserve fat?

1400 cc's

Thank you for your question.  It is definitely possible to transfer 1400 cc's during a BBL.  It is difficult to answer this question more definitively without a physical examination.  The more important question is how you arrived at that number?  It is more important to communicate the desired outcome to your surgeon as opposed to requesting a specific number. 1400 cc's may be just right in one situation but too much in another. Higher volume fat transfer is associated with a slightly higher risk of complications so you should be properly informed. You wil lalso  have significant resorption so communicating clearly is the most important part of the consultation. Best wishes!

I routinely transfer up to 2000 cc per buttock, but I would have to see pictures or examine you to make a determination.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.