4 days post-op; could I get some opinions on my recovery? (Photos)

I had a BBL done this past Monday. It is only 4 days so I know results are no where near the final result but I am a bit paranoid and want to know if I am looking like a average recovery. I have excessive bruising on thighs which is one of the transfer locations along with back and stomach. Is my bruising normal? Also one cheek seems much larger than other...is this normal as well? I had 495cc transferred per cheek as that was about as much as I had to give. Any doctors rating on work is appreciated.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (4 days post-po) the swelling is normal. I recommend you to be patient and have rest to heal without any complication.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emma Mallol Cotes.-

BBL

Had your surgeon been a board certified plastic surgeon, who has done a ton of Brazilian butt lifts...he, or she, would have prepared you for day four! Had your pictures been taken at month 4 not day 4, it would still have been too early to judge your result! So day 4 is too early to see anything, especially asymmetry.

On the other hand, anything less than five hundred cc in each check, looks to me like it's too would be little to make a real difference for you. But if I'm wrong, and your surgeon prepared you well, and were you just curious...I recommend you go back and ask the surgeon. No result can be judged before six months.

Be patient, I see nothing wrong with you at this juncture but you should be seen in person by your surgeon.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

BBL at 4 days

You are too early in the healing process to review the overall results. The cheeks are very swollen and bruised. It will take several months for things to settle completely.

BBL

Thank you for your question and pictures. Indeed one of the buttocks looks a bit larger than the other but it is too early in the recovery phase to be too concerned.  Also, some patients bruise more than others after liposuction.  Be sure to drink plenty of fluids, walk around a lot and follow your PS's instructions most importantly.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

BBL results

4 days after a fat transfer is too early to evaluate symmetry.  The bruising seems acceptable for this time frame.  Make sure that you adhere to the post-operative protocols as outline by your PS. 

Michael Orseck, MD
Greenville Plastic Surgeon