Is it possible for me to get a dental veneer on my canine tooth? (photos)

My right canine tooth is crooked but I can't afford braces. Would it be possible for me to get a dental veneer placed on it to make it look straight? And how much would the cost be around? Thank you!

Is veneering this tooth an option? #DrSoftTouch

Due to the position of your canine, I would not recommend a porcelain veneer. The best treatment option for you at this point would be orthodontics to properly align your teeth. See an orthodontist for a consultation to determine your options. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Veneer

no, u r not a candidate for veneer. as yr tooth is out of arch so too much surface reduction is required and in such cases some times intentional RCT is also required. also another issue is with gingival margine, as yr tooth is out of arch so gingival margin is hign and after veneer it will become more prominant.  

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

Veneer on Canine

It is possible to do a single veneer which will give an instant improvement. 

I would suggest doing composite veneer first and evaluate how you feel about result. It is possible to also reshape other teeth to improve overall appearance.  If you do a ceramic veneer the composite will serve as your starting point.  You probably will need reduction on the canine.

Long term orthodontics is your best option and due to narrow maxilla I would suggest DNA Appliance

Ira L Shapira DDS, D,ABDSM, D,AAPM, FICCMO
Chair, Alliance of TMD Organizations
Diplomat, American Academy of Pain Management
Diplomat, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
Regent & Fellow, International College of CranioMandibular Orthopedics
Board Eligible, American Academy of CranioFacial Pain
Dental Section Editor, Sleep & Health JournalMember, American Equilibration Society
Member, Academy of Applied Myofunctional Sciences