I'm wondering how much lipo and an arm lift would cost more or less? (photos)

Arm lift/ Brachioplasty/ Liposuction/Vaser/Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

What does an arm lift cost?

The cost of an armlift can vary from $5500 to 8000 depending on how much is removed and its complexity. Sometimes I can do this under a tumescent anesthetic. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Arm lift cost

Thank you for your question.  Based on multiple reviews from realself, the average cost for an arm lift is about $7300.  With liposucion, the price may go up a bit.  Prices vary depending on surgeon and region.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Liposuction and Armlift

So many factors go into the cost of these procedures, with a wide range of prices. What' important for you to know is that prices above the median are not necessarily better, but prices below the median will increase your risk of poor results or complications.
Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

I'm wondering how much lipo and an arm lift would cost more or less?

Thanks for the question.  Although good advice would require in person evaluation, the photograph does not demonstrate (in my opinion) an arm that might benefit from arm lifting surgery. Liposuction surgery alone may suffice. Again, definitive device would require in-person evaluation.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provide… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. You may also find the attached link, dedicated to arm lifting surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Hello Cost vary per geographic region and expertise of surgeon performing the procedure. I would recommend looking at the data realself has collected on price per region to get some general information. Remember to see a board certified plastic surgeon as there are many "board certified" doctors not certified by the american board of plastic surgery. Good Luck.